Sunday, July 09, 2006

A.R. + M.R. = ?

Tomorrow is a big day.

Currently I’m tied for the top of my class; tomorrow is my first opportunity to screw that up. After a handful of heart palpitations and a few thousand haphazard key strokes I’ll have completed my first law school exam.

I shouldn’t fail. I paid attention, did the reading, took some notes, and asked a few questions but sadly, so did everyone else.

My advantage comes from the fact I was voted most likely to be arrested. Law students who aren’t worried about spending time in lockup aren’t going to focus on the details nearly as well as I. When Prof. CrimLaw started talking about voluntary intoxication and hot 16-year olds who lie about their age . . . I was right there with him.

CrimLaw . . . 8 AM . . . Lets do this.

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You left the apostrophe out of your "let's."

You should start to panic...

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you think you are at the top of your class after one or two memos. Enjoy the feeling; it may not come around again.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Since there is no official grade for LARC I, I've assumed all of my classmates and I are tied for first as well as last, regardless of the memo grades. Call me an optimist but I like to look at the brightside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home