Thursday, June 29, 2006

Have You Seen My Baseball . . .

Prof. LARC still think me not write not no good. The most recent LARC grade infers I’m legally retarded and that’s just disappointing. It’s sad when I’m in the bottom quarter of the class and the first comment reads:

· Great improvement in writing style. Really, and thanks.

I’d much rather see, “I expected more out of you,” or “It’s sad to see a good writer be so fucking terrible.” This way I’d know Prof. LARC thought I had potential. Now she just thinks I’m doing well for a cat walking across the keyboard.

I’ve already decided if I fail out of law school I’m going back to New York or L.A. and joining the circus.

4 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sure I speak on behalf of all the PC people: Thank you to all in your quarter who have helped us out. Your pinch hitting saved us from...well, let's not think about that. Thanks again, and, hopefully, the young'uns will help you out when you are in PC.

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMNIT. i got that comment too.

Great improvement in writing style. Really, and thanks.

it sounds so freaking sincere...with the whole "Really, and thanks". and i think the correct is analogy is a THREE-LEGGED cat walking on a keyboard. mine was more of an injured bird with only one good wing

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um yeah.......apparently those comments were general to the class. so maybe she secretly thinks that you have potential...and a nice ass.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the last post. Chris blogs and we all know Chris blogs. Yet Chris's girlfriend is hot. Maybe it works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home