Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Newest Conclusion

Maybe it’s not necessarily a blog but law school in general that kills ones game. Take for example a conversation I had with Haley:

Haley: Someone suggested that i attempt to pay for law school via phone sex.

Me: That’s a thought, what did you say?

Haley: I am involved in phone sex but it is actually law student specific. I say things like: Where do you want me to put this motion for summary judgment? How does it make you feel when I file this lawsuit with the court on the last day of the statute of limitations? Is that an adequate service of process or are you just happy to see me?

Me: Ummm.

Haley: Law and sex......they don’t really go together.

Me: Ummm.

Haley: That is all. Back to studying

5 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Law school totally kills your game. The only thing it is good for is that it implies that someday you will have money.

Chicks dig money, thus money enhances your game.

The money made with a law school education more than compensates you for your lack of game while you attended law school.

Law school will get you more chicks in the long run, but is bad in the short run.

God i'm smart

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so basically girls in law school are screwed (not literally)...too mature for undergrads, too vulgar for law school guys, too tall for midgets, not to mention i'm intimidating(because i'm a badass) and my law school career only implies that i will one day make more money than any guy i talk to.........and for some reason that seems to make men uncomfortable.

i guess phone sex really is my best option :)

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anything, I think people at baylor law (especially the girls) need to be more vulgar so as to counteract the effect of being in the middle of an uber-conservative and hyper-repressed baptist school

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how more vulgar can i get?

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, I've never met you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home