Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My New Favorite Place

I’d tell you all about my field trip to Hooters but I don’t have much time. I haven’t finished Torts, and CivPro still doesn’t make much sense. I will tell you that my local Hooters has some of the most ‘talented’ waitresses I have ever seen, and I was privileged enough to be served by Jessica & Janelle; Waco’s hottest twin sisters. For those interested: the Mavs lost, it was $2 domestic pints and I fell in love. Skip the wings, and give Jessica and Janelle all your money. They are beautiful and deserve it more than yourself.

For readers concerned with my grammar, Prof. LARC has your back. After tonight’s homework assignment, I know where to put commas, quotation marks, and ellipses. It's kinda like hooked on phonics for big people.

Tomorrow is Law League Softball. I haven’t been this excited since the shout out on http://sothebearsays.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow jonathon it looks like i started a trend -for leavin ur blog comments'- ever since i stopped by a couple days ago, there hasn't been a day without a comment

hmm or maybe i'm givin myself too much credit. lol

aka.. ur 'best friend'

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. sorry for misspellin ur name
pps-> yay for trend starters. not that leavin comments has anythin to do with a grreat blog

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Than

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Consider it changed. At least I didn't improperly use an ellipse.

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home