Monday, May 15, 2006

Law Buddy

I’ve committed a huge blunder and for that I’m bound to be punished. When the form asked what I wanted in a ‘law buddy’, I replied, “The hottest female you can find”. At first it sounded like a great idea. Possibly brilliant; I’m undoubtedly the first person to ever be so clever. It then asked what three words best describe me, so I wrote, “Hot – Underwear – Model”.

There were a few other questions that nobody really cares about but what was I thinking? No hot, self-respecting female is looking to be the desperate weirdo’s law buddy. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess none of the hot female respondents wrote that they are looking to be paired with a hot male underwear model, looking for a sultry soul mate. Now instead of matching me based off my preference, they are going to match me with the person whose answers most closely resemble my own. In this case I’m guessing it will be a degenerate, anime loving , dork, who likes playing with matches.

I should have just put my favorite movie was ‘The Notebook’ and let the chips fall as they may.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home