Sunday, May 07, 2006

Classic Overachiever. . .

I discovered today that I have the potential of trying myself stupid. You may be asking what exactly that means, but fear no more, I’ll explain. I started this adventure called reading and briefing at about 11:30. I impressed myself through subtle displays of genius. I filled the margins with clever comments, and decidedly outthought many of the great Supreme Court Justices. At about 9:30 I started on the LARC reading. The assignment was
“. . . review table of contents and read pages 3-25. Read Supplement #1. Turn in one-page typed case brief from case discussed in orientation: Arguello-Gilliand v. Brinker Int’l, 2003 WL 21185484 (Tex. App. – Dallas, 2003).”

It wasn’t until I got to page 3 and realized I’d highlighted my table of contents that I knew I was screwed as a human being.

Whatever, if the teacher asks what page the prefix starts on I’ll blow her socks off.

First day of class tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home