Thursday, May 04, 2006

W.T.F.

To my chagrin, everyone was early and nobody wore a hat. . . .but wait. . .just minutes into the deans lecture, “ring. . . .ring. . . . ring”, a cell phone in the front row exploded in loud, boisterous, exaltation. It was coming, I could feel it. The verbal and physical beatings were imminent. The Dean reached up with his all mighty hand, laid it on the student’s shoulder and said, “Don’t worry, that’s happened to me too.”
The rest of the day proceeded similarly. Prof. CivPro failed to elicit tears, and all thirty one incoming students lived to see another day.

I’ve left the second day of orientation with a false sense of hope. So much so, I put a down payment on a BarBri review course that will start in about three years assuming I don’t fail out. Proof, I’m either dumber or more ambitious then I look.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home