Saturday, April 29, 2006

Thank You & Goodnight

Today was my last day of work and what a last day it was. The California Dental Convention, the stuff dreams are made of.
Funny story. . .Background: At the Glove Club, if you buy a certain amount of dental paraphernalia we give you something to have signed by a hot shot athlete. For this convention we had Magic Johnson and Reggie Jackson. Athletes and gloves; it’s like peanut butter and jelly.
Anyway this is proof you can harass anyone if you pay them enough.

Persian Boss Lady: “Jonathan, darling, come here and let me introduce you to Michael Jackson.”
Me: (Extending my hand, slightly laughing) “Hello sir, pleasure to meet you.”
Magic: (shaking my hand) “Names actually Magic not Michael and Johnson not Jackson but for some reason she keeps calling me Michael Jackson.”
Me: “At least she hasn’t told you to get her Starbucks.”
Magic: “Yea. . . I think she sent Reggie to do that.”

I’m out of the glove business. Graduation tomorrow then off to Wacizzle.

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home