Monday, May 01, 2006

The Eagle has Landed. .

I’m subleasing a fully furnished place for the summer and everything is great except for these f’ing birds. They make more noise then a Mexican at a soccer game, and they’ll undoubtedly shit all over my car. I’ve only been Waco a couple hours and I’m already premeditating murder.

Went to Crickets for dinner with my father and the Buffalo chicken sandwich was a good selection. For all you connoisseurs of fine Waco cuisine, it paired nicely with a pyramid Hef. and French fries. As an added bonus, our cute waitress offered to show me around town. I know she just wanted a larger gratuity, which of course I forced my father to give; but a boy can dream.

The future is looking bright. Tomorrow I might take my father to the zoo, or Dr. Pepper Museum if he’s lucky. After that, maybe play golf and check out the Texas Rangers Hall of Fame.

Swanburg Out

4 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home