Sunday, April 30, 2006

Kinda like the Oregon Trail but Not. . .


Like a dog, my father will sacrifice life and limb to feel the wind rushing over his face. I sat with a towel over my head for about 6 hours while we drove through the deserts of California, and Arizona; temperatures reaching about 100 degrees. Granted, he stopped at K-Mart so I could get sun block for my face and arms, which were critically burnt from the day before but the top wasn’t going up. I mean who doesn’t love the feeling of sweat soaked back stuck to a blistering hot leather seat?

After driving through Arizona and New Mexico I’m convinced of two things. First, the moon landing video was faked and second, there are at least three worse places to live then Waco.

In Las Cruces for the night, home of the worst karaoke singers I’ve ever heard.

Home stretch tomorrow

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home