Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy Cinco

My mind is incoherent, thoughts come and go. It’s 1:24 AM on May 6, the celebration of Cinco de Mayo is gone; kinda. I’m in no mood or position to be writing but I can’t kill my blog just yet.
I was driven up to Dallas under the pretense of helping my friend move. I am of negative help. I bought the moving crew drinks and I’m refusing to carry a damn thing. Not only am I lazy but I bring everyone down with me. People are moving stuff around as I type. I’m insolent and stubborn but then again nothing is new. I wish I were more ambitious but I’m not. I’ve spent the last 5 hours engaged in heavy drinking; I'm exhausted. Funny stories tonight maybe I’ll try to elaborate on them tomorrow. My mental slurs don’t translate well to text. Will try again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home