Friday, May 12, 2006

Responsible Law Student. . .I Think Not

You know that whole thing I said about everclear margaritas being a good thing. Scratch that. After this morning, my views on the subject have changed. It’s difficult to put my suffering into words, but it was one of those mornings where the only comfortable place in the apartment was the bathroom floor. The funny thing is, when you are sprawled out on that cold tile, you wonder why you don’t sleep there more often; after all it is obviously the most comfortable place in the house.
Unbelievably I was able to get off the floor and go to 9:15 CrimLaw. Imagine I was called on. I’d surely become ‘that guy’ who puked in CrimLaw. I’d be famous. All the sadistic Baylor professors would call on me just to see if they too could make me vomit. Mercifully I wasn’t called on.

Last night was fun. We did the requisite 1Q bonding and after large quantities of ‘tea & coffee’ discovered that we love each other. We lost three people after orientation so our numbers are down to 28 or so. I can’t wait to hear stories of my classmates sleeping together. If it doesn’t happen I’m starting rumors anyway so keep that in mind.

It is 6 pm the nausea is gone but now I can’t feel my face. Everclear apparently kills those nerves. Now I’m going to the hot tub with a law book, in search of a hot 17 year old. Like the wearing of a cowboy hat or a bolo, it’s one of those things you have to be in Texas to do legally.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home