Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I Think I'm in a Red State

So you want me to do what? The Professor is going to give me a real gun? And I’m going to shoot at skeets and traps? All I have to bring is protective glasses and earplugs? You must be shitting me?

“The Baylor Law Skeet and Trap Club will meet this Thursday after 5:00 at the Waco Gun Club. If is going to be a lot of fun so don’t miss it! For those of you new to the Law School, everyone is welcome to come and shoot with Professor Guinn. You only need to bring ear plugs and protective eye glasses. If you don’t have a shotgun – don’t worry! Professor Guinn will bring a couple of extra that you can use.”

There are so many things that worry me. Firstly, why does my professor have all these extra guns? Why do my fellow students have their own shotguns and do they bring them to class? I’ll be standing there with my stupid plastic glasses and ear plugs while everyone else has guns.
$5 says they give me a deer costume and tell me to run around….I’ll skip this event and wait for law league softball.

In other news, I was allowed to sit through all of my classes today and nobody made me cry. Today was fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home