Sunday, May 21, 2006

Im Sooo Hot Right Now.

I don't know if anyone told you, but I’m kind of a big deal. After today’s post on http://sothebearsays.blogspot.com/ I’m totally going to get laid. I didn’t realize the power of the press until I got to Ninfas and people were swooning over the next big thing in the blogging universe. Paparazzi couldn’t get enough, girls were having me sign their chests and guys kept buying me drinks. I’m living the American dream.

Thanks again to Mr. Fahrenthold for the kind words but now it’s back to the grind. Territorial jurisdiction followed by interviews with Us and People. Don’t miss next week’s issues where I will be sharing the covers with both Lindsey, and Paris.

6 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god!!! will you tell all of your new fans that we are totally friends????? :) kudos though....sothebearsays is like THE SHIT of baylor blogs. i have been a long time fan.

i am putting out a newsletter entitled: HALEY TURNER IS FRIENDS WITH JONATHAN SWANBURG.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

You'd be SUCH a name dropper.

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog. I am glad I found a replacement blog to read after Chris graduates and moves on.

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what if he doesn't 'move on' but becomes yet another in the long stream of recent Baylor grads turn prof?

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I imagine that Chris won't keep his blog if he becomes a prof. Besides, reading a student's blog would be more entertaining for an alum like me.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home