Thursday, May 25, 2006

Game Day

Today’s Quotes:

Prof. CivPro: Tell me about Omni Capital Ms. Farrah.
Ms. Farrah: Well Omni is a case about. . .
Prof CivPro: I write like a girl. Just standing back here and looking at everything I’ve written on the board, I write like a girl. What do you think Farrah, do you think I write like a girl?
Farrah: No sir.
Prof. CivPro: It’s not that I mind, it’s just sort of loopy. Anyway continue with Omni.


LARC’s Guide to Being a Lawyer

***YMBADSBTNTLOALO***

“You May Be A Dumb Shit But Try Not To Look Or Act Like One”


Oral Advocates be scared, we are taking no prisoners. First softball game tonight, expect the full update tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home