Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baylor Business Thinks You're Neat

I, like every other Business student received an e-mail yesterday reading as follows:

Fellow MBA Classmates,

Here's a great opportunity to experience center stage as an actor! Our fellow Baylor law school Bears need our support during mock trials. [Name omitted] and I had fun working with [name omitted] and [name omitted] in a racy case of infidelity, deceit, defamation, unethical behavior, and interoffice chaos. [Name omitted] played the part of Mr. McKyton, the defendant and an attorney. I played the part of Mr. Corry, a witness and the firm's managing partner. The plaintiff, Mr. Reiter, denied an affair with Mr. McKyton's wife, Ms. Stoner. Mr. McKyton's attorneys had to prove they had the affair by bringing both Mr. McKyton, Mr. Corry, and evidence in front of judge and jury. This is better than TV, because it is real life!

This does require prep work and time in court. We prepped about three hours each and were in court for three hours. However, it's an absolutely marvelous experience and I hope you take the time to pursue it. If you have any questions or would like to participate, please contact [name omitted] at [e-mail omitted]or [e-mail omitted]. See below for the upcoming case.

Best Regards,

[Name omitted]


There is a punch line in the fact the MBAs were con'd into experiencing PC for a combined 12 hours, but I'll leave that to the lawyers. I'm just here to inspire inter-school relations and coitus.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger OsoDelSol said...

They were fantastic too. Even though they weren't my own witnesses, I was very appreciative for how well they did on the stand.

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a second--I just agreed to be a witness for someone, but nobody warned me about coitus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home