Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Chris Gains Transformation

In a place where nobody knows me as Swanburg, I find myself quietly reading on uncomfortable couches, not talking to anyone for long stretches of time. Law school trained me to work alone, surf the internet, procrastinate in groups and play ping pong. Here at B-School, people do none of that. They do homework together, proof read each other's papers and procrastinate far less regularly, talking about things like numbers, group projects and participation grades.

I'm not used to it but I'll live.

I'll live because even lacking windows or a palpable sexual tension between classmates, the MBA class average for most tests seems to be an 86 or higher, the job prospects are incredible, and they put large color photos of me in the halls.

That's all I can ask for.

4 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Currently you, me, and TJ are idolized on the new Baylor Law flyers up in the 2nd Floor office. You need to get a scan of that.

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the world coming to?

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's coming to your mom!

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the job ops are incredible eh? maybe i should move back to waco and go to b-school. job ops with just a baylor law degree are turning out to be dismal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home