Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Study Shows 10-K Forms Unappealing

You ever order a regular textbook online and receive the Annotated Instructor's Edition instead? You do a little celebratory dance only to realize "annotated" doesn't mean "answers" and the book contains nothing special except blue notes suggesting further reading and approximate durations for review problems?

If you're me, you answered yes to both of those questions and you're currently asking yourself why the accounting professor hates you.

Applying my super-helpful annotations to tonight's homework, the assignment looked like this:

E3-3 10min
E3-6 15min
E3_8 10min
E3_9 30min
E3_11 30min
P3_23 30min
P3_35 240min

Unfortunately for Dr. Accounting Planning, Organizational Behavior had me writing a paper about a story called "Who Moved My Cheese" and Marketing Implementation had me reading cases about Raymond Mushroom and Arrow Electronics.

I'm not going to say which accounting problem I skipped but I saved myself four hours.

And if blogging about not having enough time to do homework isn't counterintuitive enough for you, I walked into the men's bathroom outside the graduate lounge earlier today only to discover it didn't have urinals . . . just toilets and really tall flush levers.

UPDATE:

After telling the Prof. how his assignment made me feel, he apologized, said he didn't realize how long the problem took and promised he wouldn't do it again. I love this place.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Poseur said...

We are working on a combined 10 hours sleep among over 100 people. Go directly to hell.

- Signed, the PC Class

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bo who...fucking who

 

Post a Comment

<< Home