Sunday, July 29, 2007

Congrats to Yesterday's Graduates

Even though this video is the invocation from last quarter's graduation, since it shows up when you search "Baylor Law" in YouTube, it's my blogging obligation to post it on a somewhat related occasion.




Saturday's graduation had a lot of high points. Prof. Trail gave the key note speech, James Craig closed out the ceremony with an awesome opera performance, Prof. Contracts wore a suit, Dean Toben hated upon Prof. Cordon by replacing his name with the WJC's on multiple occasions, the graduates walked across the stage and degrees were handed out.

All in all it was a good event to celebrate a great accomplishment. Congratulations to all (particularly my law buddy) and best of luck in the future.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Swanburg, I was glad I got to sing...the only thing I hated was Prof. Trail directing me to come out on the stage too early; I should have known not to listen to him about stage direction.

James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home