Thursday, September 06, 2007

Interacting with my New Surroundings

The other day I drove to class and parked next to a comely blonde that recognized me from Scruff's. She said, "Hey," I said "Hey" back; after exchanging a few words she waved goodbye and walked away. A few hours later she left a handwritten note on my car:

Hi Honey!!!
Hope you had a good day, even though it was soooo long! I thought I would cheer you up. Haha

xoxo [name omitted]

Plus I'm super bored because my MIS teacher is explaining how to put a header + footer in a word doc. right now!!!!

[Picture of stick figures sleeping]


In other words, I'm finally living out every fifth grader's most torrid fantasy. Except instead of my admirer being 12, she is 19 and instead of pig tails she has breasts.

5 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - actually, I wrote that note. Sorry about that.

KISSES!

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"waived" . . . huh?

So, she chose not to say goodbye? She was waiving her right to goodbye?

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Touché, sexy commenter . . . somehow law school made me forget that other kinds of waives existed.

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear swan,
i have to say that after reading now 3 weeks of you adventure in B-school compared to the 1st 3 weeks in law school i have to say law school is much more awesome... come back and join us:)

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome?

Really?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home