Wednesday, September 12, 2007

B-School Resembles a Proud Parent's Home

To get your picture up in the law school you need to donate millions of hard earned class action dollars or graduate. Not at the B-School. At the B-School you just need to be part of a team that looks simultaneously confused, active and excited.

These are cell phone pictures of pictures that hang in the halls of the graduate area. If you think I'm as important as I do, you'll be surprised to learn I added the highlighted circles myself. They don't hang like that naturally.




Here is my, "Why am I doing this?" look.



Here is my, "Why is he doing that?" Look.


Here is the back of my head.


With any luck, by the end of my stint B-School, I'll be like the JD/MBA formerly known as Joanna Menendez who has her own panel in a five foot watercolor triptych.

4 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger TJ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger TJ said...

the manz must have a statue of him in the buff, holding a sword in one hand and the severed head of a dragon in the other hand.

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, kinda like St. George but with less clothing? I like it.

St. The Manz, Dragon-slayer.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

while sitting at work and catching up on your blog entries, i couldnt help notice that you appear to be looking up your teammates skirt in that last pic. i should have going to business school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home