Monday, September 24, 2007

Some Lawyers Live With Their Parents

My connection at the Wall Street Journal sent me the link to this article he wrote regarding law students not being able to find jobs. And by connection I mean we swapped a couple e-mails in which he told me what it was like to write about the law for the Wall Street Journal and I told him what it was like to write about scantily clad Lexis reps for my personal gratification.

It's a quick, albeit slightly depressing, read

Oh . . . and before I forget, this is probably a good time to mention I'm setting up an informational session for current JD's interested in the joint degree. So, you know, if you have any questions, sometime in the coming two weeks a couple JD/MBA's including myself will be able to provide answers . . . answers and free food. Anything involving business school involves food.

4 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do we go thru PC again?

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger TJ said...

more stuff

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mother is very happy about this article and is cleaning out my room for my inevitable return. I hope my future wife understands.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

even though i got a job w/in 10 weeks of graduation, this article still hits clost to home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home