Thursday, February 22, 2007

T-Shirt Contest

Baylor Law is having a t-shirt design contest and I’m thinking I could make a pretty good t-shirt. Unfortunately, I’m not much in the way of appropriate so my chances of winning are minimal. However, if I were to make a shirt it would probably read a little something like this:

Baylor Law: Where Masochists Go To Learn
Baylor Law: Where Baptists Prove God Hates You
Baylor Law: Taking it Doggie Style Never Felt So Bad
Baylor Law: Like Middle School For Old People
Baylor Law: The Only Math That Matters is 40%
Baylor Law: Because Self-Worth is Overrated
Baylor Law: The Product of Satan, Umphrey And A Broken Prophylactic
Baylor Law: A Refuge For Those That Have Been Told To Go Fuck Themselves.
Baylor Law: Harvard on the Brazos
Baylor Law: Mrs. Degrees Welcome
Baylor Law: Our Drinking School Has a Legal Problem [Courtesy of Mark]

Other suggestions welcome.

6 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor taste

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger EP said...

Baylor Law: Promoting Sexual Frustration Since 1Q

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog entry!

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

7:13 is gay

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baylor Law School: If Newsweek factored in pain and suffering we'd be #1

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Today is the last day to send in your ideas.

I like what I'm hearing from both EP and Anon 10:52. If others submit the ideas I heard them throwing around yesterday, it will be a hard decsion come voting time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home