Tuesday, February 20, 2007

In Case You Didn't Know

The Spring starters are a strong team. They do things that strong teams do. They score runs, they make plays and they fuck up less than the still winless 4th Quarters.

I’ll elaborate more on the game tomorrow but for now rest assured we lost. I really don’t remember the score but we didn’t totally embarrass ourselves. Granted, my new girlfriend watched me foul out twice and seizure nearly every time the ball approached but that is neither here nor there. I live to see another day, and participate in this evening’s Liquidated Damages Tour.

Moral of the story: Team Malpractice: 0 – 1.
“Our drinking team has a softball problem”

Tonight’s Liquidated Damages Tour: Big Als.
“There are more important things than Law Review.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home