Thursday, February 15, 2007

Revival of the Liquidated Damage Tour

Fear not the recent absence of bar reviews; they’re coming back. Tuesday of next week, following softball, we will be reviewing Big Als [sic] and then probably moving to $2 Tuesday at Treff’s.

Big Als [sic] is literally inches from Tom’s Tavern and from what I gather, it’s a pool hall of sorts. I keep using the [sic] but I could be wrong. The place could very well be named after multiple Big Als as the hand painted sign infers but I doubt it . . . that would be kind of weird.

If you can’t wait till next Tuesday there’s always tonight. If I understood correctly:

- 1Qs are going to $1 beers / $1 bowling at 9.
- 4Qs are going to Johnny Carino’s for a Big Momma Watkins / Little Poppa Boochers combined birthday bash at 7.
- I’m going to Wild West (new bar next to Crickets) around 10:30.
- Undergrad girls are binge drinking somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home