Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Make Love Not Law Review

From what I hear, Prof. Contracts had a little case of mutiny on his hands this morning. Apparently there was some confusion over the differences between costs and losses avoided, next thing you know A –L’s were throwing chairs, pulling knives, and exchanging words.

It wasn’t my section so I wasn’t there, but this is how I imagine it went down:

Girl 1: Professor, what you’re saying now totally contradicts what we’ve learned all quarter.
Prof. K: No it doesn’t.
Girl 1: Yes it does and if you don’t take it back I’m going to run down there and shave your head.
Prof. K: You’re kidding about the hair right?
Girl 1: No I’m not f**king kidding, take it back.
Prof. K: Take what back.
Girl 1: What you just said about the damage formula.
Prof. K: Ok I was kidding, please calm down.
Guy 1: We will not calm down. (throws chair)

I imagine that’s when Prof. Contracts fled.

Another review has been scheduled for tomorrow and students are warned to attend at their own risk. I may or may not be present for fear he’ll start with a joke like, “The U.C.C. doesn’t really apply to the sale of goods.” At that point, my flak jacket can't save me.

In summation, classes are over, reading days commence, and group review sessions tend to be as useless as tits on a bull.

9 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it was surprisingly close to your rendition...except Prof. Contract's didn't take it back. I think he was as shocked as the rest of the class. There was a massive miscommunication going on....to find out about it three days before the exam does not bode well for us.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Mark Osler said...

I guess I should have just gone in to Bates' class once I ran into school this morning with my gun.

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should start saying this to all of our professors,

"I dare you to make less sense."





Before Christ

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

aww TJ, i would think you would be excited about this because now you have more contracts to learn!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that it happened to Prof. Contracts but I must say it does make me feel soooooo much better.

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that dissenion between students and faculty is fueling two separate, yet equally foreboding solidarity movements. The professors are rallying to each other's aid, and law students are banding together at a level just short of unionization. Will the recent events lead to an uprising of the masses that will once again bring the Marxist ethos to the forefront? The answer remains elusive, and one question remains to be answered. Faculty or student? Choose at your own risk...

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

I may be jumping the gun here, but I'd like to go ahead and side with the faculty in the event that a revolution does go down. Screw the proletariat.

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another example of Baylor Bear badassery...
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/dmn/stories/102606dntexscotus.33a005b.html

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Prof. Property: I feel the same way everytime Thomas gets kicked out of class.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home