Friday, October 20, 2006

For Your Haiku Friday Viewing Pleasure

Post your own over at Osler's place and win your self a prize. Tell him Swanburg sent you and he'll throw in an extra something.

“Herpes Zoster”

Property canceled
The professor has shingles;
Best of luck with that.

“Keepin it Real”

Chicken noodle soup
With a soda on the side;
I’m Harlem shaking.

“Homecoming”

My parents flew in
To watch Baylor play Kansas;
Disaster ensues.

“Ode to Slogan”

Scream Waco We Do
Though what we do, we don’t know.
Hopefully it’s fun.

“Mr. Trips”

I sadly awake
When the cat jumps on my balls;
He’s short for this world.


“Sacrifice”

My neighbors stop by
About 1:30 AM;
I cock-block myself.

They ask me to drink
I tell them I’m studying;
They leave unimpressed

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm moving to buffalo

first of all, i'm sorry to those who opened this, and dont feel bad cuz i opened it too, but i have to watch out for my mom and I dont play when it comes to my mom.

put that you are moving to a different city or ur mom will die at 3:00 am tomorrow

creepy stuff

don't take chances

thanks Liz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home