Monday, October 16, 2006

My Mother Warned Me about This

Pick the wrong friends (Thomas) and feral cats end up shitting in your bed.

Meet Mr. Trips; the newest resident of Bandera 628. He’s an orange and white feline of tiny proportions. He showed up in my garage on Saturday and has been here ever since.

His hobbies are limited to sleeping and eating.

Although I like him, he’s been getting in some trouble; the kind of trouble generally associated with peeing on a girl last night while she was sleeping in my bed.

He’s a kind cuddly fellow that I originally thought only people like Thomas could love. I purchased him a litter box and he’s assured me he’ll use it. If he keeps his promise he's allowed to stay. If not . . . R. Kelly can expect a Christmas present.

And Trips isn't his real name; it's more of a working name. Trips is short for Triple S, which is short for Sleeping Shit Stain. Other suggestions appreciated.

5 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha
h
ahhahahahaha

dont worry swanburg, iv been there too. i even made a site to commemorate the event.

http://gultycat.ytmnd.com/

The cat is Mr.Kitty, who belonged to my roommate in undergrad. Yes I really did make the site.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Jolie said...

Please don't hurt the cat.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a friend with a hungry python who eats large rabits/small cats if you want to get rid of it...

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha....the cat peed on her. how fantastic....it doesn't get any better than that.

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually...the cat peed where you were sleeping. The cat just likes me better I guess ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home