Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Costs of Friendship

In an effort to make up for lost time, Prof. Property held class on our day off. I missed it. I didn’t want to miss it, but I did. Although I destroyed my record of perfect attendance (minus getting kicked out of CivPro) it was probably worth it.

Apparently Prof. Property thought it would be fun to call on me for a California case. To her dismay I wasn’t there. So rather than calling on USC, UCLA, or Pepperdine MBA, she appropriately called on Bradley “The-Cat-Ate-My-Homework” Thomas.

From what I hear, he had neither a brief nor a clue. Between the two of us we broke both her rules. Don’t be late and don’t be unprepared.

Tomorrow I’ll be sure to wear my comfortable shoes and I recommend Thomas do the same. I have the strange feeling we’ll be doing a whole lot of standing. And since it’s kind of my fault you got kicked out, I’ll bring the Black’s Dictionary. As your friend I wouldn’t want to see you sent to the library over a word like “warranty of habitability.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home