Wednesday, October 18, 2006

In Re Contest For Hottest Dean

This is the best piece of journalism I’ve read in years. How Thomas got quoted is beyond me but what a quote it is.

Brad Thomas, a first-year law student from Shreveport, La., discovered the contest as he scoured the Baylor law blogs and discovered Jackson was the topic of interest.
"I checked it out, and I cast my vote for Dean Jackson because she is the fairest of them all," Thomas said.
*Thanks to whoever posted the link in the comments.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

thats not exactly how i said it. they way i said it sounded a lot cooler. and smoother.

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thomas, you are the fairest Isaac!!

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen, I'm all for supporting the home team, and Dean Jackson is a nice looking lady, don't get me wrong. But dang, that Yalee is one smokin' dean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home