Sunday, May 28, 2006

********DISCLAIMER********

Last night I skipped Crickets and was given permission to infiltrate a 2Q gathering. I discovered they are people just like you and I. They have developed wisdom through experience and therefore I will heed some of their advice and put up a new disclaimer.

I don’t drink, party, or sleep around to the extent this blog would make it seem. Of my 16 or 17 daily waking hours, I like to screw around for approximately four of them. Those four hours are generally what I write about since they are more interesting than the 12 or 13 hours of school work.

I have the utmost respect for my professors, school, administration, and fellow classmates. I do spend a lot of time studying and I am not the screw up I potentially make myself out to be. I’m a fan of self deprecating humor; please don’t take me too seriously.

For my non-Baylor readership, the summer starters have the easiest schedule that Baylor offers. If I make the school sound fun and easy, I apologize. The school is fun, but certainly not easy. I acknowledge this fact because nearly every quarter is putting in more time then us 1Q’s and it would be an insult to them if I made it seem otherwise.

Having given my disclaimer I’m now going wakeboarding. I promise I’ve already briefed the cases for CivPro, Torts and CrimLaw. LARC will be done soon enough.

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell--are you just stupid or do you just really have big balls?

Either way, given your flagrant disregard for 'playing the Baylor game,' I am dying to find out whether or not Baylor Law will eat you alive...the suspense is killing me.

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha jaws all dropping to the floor, totally in awe you are taking your first quarter in stride, not all quaking in fear at a cubby hole in the library.

they love you
they love you
they love you
they hate you

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is hilarious :-)

Wakeboarding you say? I can't imagine which toxic body of water in Waco you are going to submerge yourself in, but good luck with that.

You may notice a slight difference in the Brazos or in Waco Lake from California's Pacific Coast.

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing to be afraid of in the first year...and frankly, the same is true in Practice Court. Sure, there's scary stuff, but it's not fearful stuff, though that may be a distinction without a difference. Like that's a cliche without a grossly overused expression. Anyway, there's enough time in the day to party, catch a movie, read a book, and get your shit done--there really is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home