Friday, October 26, 2007

BLS, We Be Studying

If you read the blog of one Alico Dreamer, the below news will not shock you in the least. In fact, since I'm tired and unoriginal, I'll simply quote his whimsy and be done with it:

"Baylor is ranked number 3 in the nation for most hours spent preparing for class on average. We are highest in Texas, and the only one in the top 25. More interesting, though, perhaps, is a look at the bottom 25, which includes Virginia (147), Harvard (151), UCLA (157), NYU (158), Yale (162), and U of Texas
(169!*). But let's look at the real numbers:
·
Baylor = 5.68 hours per day spent studying.
·
Virginia = 3.77
·
Harvard = 3.74
·
UCLA = 3.58
·
NYU = 3.56
·
Yale = 3.50
·
U of Texas = 3.23

Wow. I'm really not sure what to think about this.

*Only North Carolina Central is lower, with a paltry 2.52 hours per
day.

While Mr. Dreamer continues pondering, I'll be right here doing top notch journalism. You're welcome.

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're probably more prone to lying. Oops, did I say lying? I meant accidentally misrepresenting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home