Tuesday, April 10, 2007

In the End I Always Win

To celebrate Alex Bell's victory, I've decided to do some math:

1st Place Team: $ 1200 per person
Best First Year Team:$ 500 per person
Best Oral Advocate: $ 750

________
In other words Alex Bell = $2450

Remember kids, math can be fun . . . especially when it means you're not the one buying drinks.


On a related note, the Beer Pong Invitationals have proven tremendous predictors of future academic performance.
The Winner of the Bridgette Fuselier takes Moot Court, while the Winner of the Larry Bates makes Law Review and transfers into Georgetown.

If the administration is not already rethinking that SBA Leadership award, it probably should be. It's obvious I encourage great things.

5 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go my boyfriend gig! You never cease to amaze me.

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's one whole class for free. (plus books)

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I was leaving the reception, I heard Bell say:

"Why, with the three million that I won on this Lucky Lotto ticket, I can take this 2500 and just blow it all on hats."

. . . honestly.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we still the dumbasses?

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELL NO. We were underestimated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home