Sunday, December 03, 2006

BC’s Birthday Beer Pong Bonanza

There’s some good news and there’s some bad news. The bad news, I didn’t win. In fact I didn’t even make it past the second round. The good news, Brit got his ass kicked in the final by Team Living in Sin and pictures of the event are all over the internet. Below are just a few of my favorites.



- Here's team Sweater Vest not taking the game seriously at all. Good thing too or that loss in the final would have done a number on their collective sense of self worth.











(Chicago picture / commentary removed by request)




















- Team Alligator Fuckhouse was the only team to bring a mascot. They were also the only team to later bring a stray dog into the party. Real animal lovers those two.















- Daytime Friends Night Time Lovers. This shot was taken just a few short moments after Thomas yelled out, "straight backpacking through this bitch." I still don't know what it means but I think it has something to do with losing.















The Manzenbaum. This picture needs a caption, I just don't know what it would be. I can’t tell if The Manzaneras is eye banging his opponent or subtly asking if he’s going to have to choke a bitch. Either way its one of my favorite pictures ever.
(Winners of Best Dressed)

-$20 says Mark missed that shot but that's neither here nor there. Notice the camo hat, the pearl snap shirt, the belt, the cowboy cut Wranglers, the matching boots (not pictured). Give me a gun, a truck and a can of dip and I am Mark Reitmeier.

- Finally, the champions. Team Living in Sin made two in a row to simultaneously end the tournament and Brit's dreams of being anything but a loser.
I'm guessing the uniform wasn't Josh's choice.


8 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Poseur said...

I'm proud there is a picture of me on the internet touching Chicago's nipple. And that I was sober at the time.

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this? Did Britt play by himself? No, I think he had a teammate . . .

Get it right, Swanburg. Britt AND TIM got their asses kicked by Living in Sin . . . wait a minute.

Yeah, Britt got his ass kicked. He sucks.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Ryanlindly said...

My lord. I thought I saw some bizarre things at the Peaches concert, but I come back and see the glory that erupted here and I am jealous.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Straight backpacking, all across your western eroupe, down through your africa, all the way across the beer pong table and into the red cup. team daytime friends will be training for another shot at the championship at the mathew cordon invitational. and if that doesnt work out, theres always the moot court tourney.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Poseur: You should be slightly offended that Chicago seemingly failed to notice your advances.

You must not have been very good.

Latham: The cameras missed a lot of the best stuff. Like the four one legged midgets doing the Macarena. They were classic.

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, it was a....distraction. I almost had to gouge out both my eyes after seeing that, but now knowing that there was a reason behind it...I'm only going to gouge out one.

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rg - you don't make sense.

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1:06 - It took you this long to figure that out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home