Monday, November 20, 2006

We’re Bringing the Heat

Although not listed on the schedule, the 3Q’s will be playing in what promises to be a fun filled season of law league flag football.

If I hadn’t already lost the Ranch betting on Shawn Bell for Heisman and Bledsoe for player of the year, I would totally bet it on my team to win. We are a gritty bunch with four combined years of football experience, and at least nine minutes of playing time.

Coach Reitmeier has already informed me I’ll be playing either Ass-Back or Left-Out, so I’m kind of excited.

4 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

after last basketball season, I think I will sit football season out and wait for a sport thats more my style. like bowling or table tennis. perhaps kite flying.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Mark Osler said...

I had heard that you favorite sport was actually fishing.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Tis true. . .I've been lobbying for intramural fishing for sometime now, but people keep telling me no.

Not to say i don't appreciate my morning trips with Profs. Bankruptcy and ADR but I have an insatiable need to spend time on the Brazos that simply isn't being fulfilled.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

hahaha, 300 crappy views.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home