Monday, November 13, 2006

Round Two

Tom’s Tavern will be playing host to The Liquidated Damages Tour’s second stop this coming Wednesday from 9 – 11 PM. Located at 39 La Salle Ave. this fine establishment is only about one block from University Parks; a mere hop, skip and a jump from the Law School.

What the place lacks in size, it more than makes up for with class, style and rich history. I drive by it everyday on my way to school, and I’m ceaselessly amazed by what I see. From 8 – 11 AM, Tom’s is filled with throngs of what I assume are devoted patrons, consuming what I assume is not coffee. If Fred & Wally’s was a little highfalutin for your tastes, Tom’s Tavern may be the place for you.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are the drink specials? I used to go to bar reviews only cause we'd go to a different place every week that had a drink special. Fred & Wally's may have been great, but can't beat $2 you call its at Treffs.

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't we go at 8:00 am like the locals? It would give us a true taste of its appeal, plus a whole new perspective on our classes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home