Sunday, November 12, 2006

Summer Plans

My best friend from undergrad randomly stopped by today and over lunch we decided I’ll be spending the summer in sunny San Antonio. We’re not yet sure exactly what I’ll be doing but I’ll be doing something.

Consequently, I’ll be leasing my place at Bandera Ranch over the summer. If you’re interested in a fully furnished 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car garage let me know. The furnishings include a 42” flat screen, brand new Whirlpool appliances, washer, dryer, central A/C, and security system. I’m also leaving everything I have for the kitchen. The backdoor opens up to the pool area which includes: a pool, lounge chairs, hot tub, putting green, volleyball court, and a fireplace patio area. Also connected is a workout area, pool table and tanning bed.




The place also has a security gate, lighted basketball court and walking trails.

It’s about a two minute drive from the law school and a good place to have parties. I must however disclose that the neighbors tend to be very friendly.

The condo lists for $975 a month and includes both cable and internet. It will be available from May 1 – July 31.

Email me with any questions.

5 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great aspect of the apartment is the mandatory Friday night parties. It typically includes beer pong and complete randomness.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

does the kitty stay?

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

I can include the beer pong table for no charge, and I'll pay you to take the cat.

However, if you don't want the cat, he will have to stay with me in San Antonio.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you include the two girls in the pool?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

All female neighbors will be included. However, if you don't lock the door many are known to visit at all hours of the night in varying states of sobriety.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home