Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Greetings From The Other Side

For all the kind folks with finals left, I wish you the best. Keep your heads up; it’s nice over here. After three Ninfritas, a couple Coronas, two rounds of Tiger Woods ’07 and a quick dip in the hot tub, I can assure you, life after finals is quite nice. Following my lengthy nap, I’ll continue with the binge drinking, hopefully find a ride to Scruff’s and then manage my way home.

So best of luck with whatever you have left. The drought makes the water all that much sweeter.

4 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate you. And by "hate", I mean despise... loathe... scorn.

When will Friday get here? Just give me my D+ and let me go WJC!

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

carona's huh? is that the generic version you buy at H.A.B.? did you put a lame in it? what kind of amateur can't spell cornoa. pshhhh....rookie.

 
At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So maybe its the fact that its 4am and I've been up for the past 26 hours, but the last comment was really funny to me. To whoever left that, thanks for making my day because the rest of it seriously not going to go well.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Spelling escaped me for a brief moment. My apologies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home