Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Shogun Just Got a Little Nicer

Since other Baylor blogs are fully capable of covering the day’s quotes and politics, I’ll leave you with a short story about the enchanting world of inbreeding.

Last night, I took a hot-ass date to Shogun (the surprisingly good Japanese restaurant down Valley Mills.) After my hot-ass date and I were through eating, talking and having a great time, we walked out to the car. As we approached the vehicle, a large Caucasian gentleman, with bad skin and a disheveled mullet casually walked up from the front.

Guy: Did y’all just eat here?
Me: Yea
Guy: You like it?
Me: Yea
Guy: Well I’m not meaning to scare you or nothing but I used to work here until last week and they never checked my information or nothing, and I used to smoke weed and cigarettes in the back by the food, and drop food on the ground and not wash my hands and stuff.
Me: Ummmm.
Guy: Yea you know, the new management just fired me and things aint right in there. Just thought you should know.
Me: Thanks.

Anyway the whole point of this story was to say Shogun’s management is on the right track and tonight is Wednesday. That means Fred and Wally’s from 9 – 11.

5 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha. "hot-ass date". hahaha

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.prontocondoms.co.za/index.htm

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did your mother come into town again? is that what you mean by "i had a hot-ass date?"

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

1) The hot-ass date was with a real person besides my mother.

2) Those condoms are brilliant except for the name. I assume the slogan will be “quicker on for quicker off”

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I have seen you and them ears. Was the hot ass date hammered?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home