Monday, November 06, 2006

Good Times

Yesterday, I officially woke up at 6:19. Unfortunately it was the PM, and I was still hung over. Today I did slightly better, awaking sometime around 5.

Without going into the incriminating details, the weekend was a whole lot of fun. I met a couple new neighbors, had several exceptionally awkward moments, purged my brain of excess knowledge and brought others down with me. I couldn’t have asked for more. Carver has posted some of the more appropriate pictures, and that’s all I’m going to say about that.

Tomorrow is the start of the new quarter and I’m excited. Nothing cures a weekend-long-hangover like the roborant effects of LAPP, CrimPro, Contracts II and Property II.


And a Happy Birthday to the exceptionally, smart, funny, gorgeous, and ghetto fabulously wonderful, Miss B. Ringel. We here at FromMalibuToWaco wish you the best.

3 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see daylight at all this weekend?

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

I may have seen a sunrise or two but I'm totally guessing.

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Kimberlyephe said...

Employment - YMCA of Metro Detroit. The YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit is a non-profit, values-based human development organization serving southeastern Michigan. A part of the worldwide YMCA movement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home