Sunday, November 19, 2006

Round #3

I met Terry Lynn last Wednesday at Tom’s. She stepped in the door, bellied up to the bar and ordered herself a drink. As I walked over to do the same, she looked in my direction, gave a wink and issued a compliment:

“Honey, get you some Wranglers and you’ll be like George Straight . . . looking just as good leaving as you did when you was coming.”

Terry Lynn is a 44-year old mother of two, grandmother of two, twice married, once divorced, several times incarcerated, God fearing lover of all.

Her 24-year old daughter is married to her husband’s 27-year old son. Together they have two 7-year old children. The two love birds have been step-siblings for the past 15-years.

Terry Lynn is best friends with her husband’s ex-wife, unfortunately described as a suicidal drunk. But as she says, “I’m compassionate you know, but the bitch calls me all the time saying how she misses her man and wants to kill herself, and sometimes I’m like, just do it already. He’s not your man, he’s my man so stop talking about it and do it.”

Anyway, Terry Lynn has cordially invited us all to her favorite bar, The Spur, next Wednesday from 10 – 2. Judging from the fact she enjoys getting crunked to Mike Jones, and frequents Tom’s Tavern, I place her opinion above most. If you aren’t going out of town, to The Spur we go.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plan on going to the Spur and then wandering around the parking lot and tell people how bad it sucks!

'cause that's what I do.

Word.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a great quote i thought i would share with the world:

[After Seeing a Picture of Prof. Civ Pro from his law school days]
Female 1L: Awww, poor guy. No wonder he has such an attitude now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home