Friday, November 17, 2006

Like When Pepsi Advertised the Harrier Jet

I had a whole post lined up and ready to go about Terry Lynn but some things can wait.

Osler has just announced a prize that must be won by me or someone participating in the Liquidated Damage Tour:

“This week's prize is either last week's prize (the photo of two Baylor Law Professors in silly clothes) or maybe an evening at Chapter 11 with Bates and me.”

Although the language, “or maybe” isn’t exactly definitive, it is compelling. If the winner gets to pick the prize, and we take out the “maybe”, I’ll probably spend my entire Friday haikuing.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Mark Osler said...

I haven't asked Bates about it yet. That's the catch.

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to get Prof Osler to get Prof Guinn to go too. He talks about Chapter 11 in class from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home