Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Contracts I Grades

8 A
18 A-
45 B
14 B-
2 C
3 D
3 F
For a majority of the class, this was a very friendly first year curve. About 8% of the class got A’s and about 8% of the class got below a B-. Unfortunately, included in the latter group are three F’s.

Sadly, if you’re a 2Q, a B- puts you somewhere in the bottom 75% of your class. I can only recommend you start panicking now.

As an aside, there is at least one grade yet to be accounted for. My friend received an e-mail today from Admin reading simply:

[Name],
What exam number did you use for finals?
JC

From what I gather, that's rarely a good sign.

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no commentary?

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

I have a football game in 20 min. If there is no commentary when I get back, I'll be sure to add my own.

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet those are the first Fs ever issued by Prof. Contracts.

-B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home