Monday, April 09, 2007

Thomas is Back

With a dramatic post entitled "Breaking the silence," Thomas attempts to revive The Bravest Bear by blogging about not blogging. He then goes on to shock readers by talking about the single life.

So welcome back Thomas, but really, when I blog about not blogging I can't keep the ladies off me. Then again, I only blog about not blogging while drenched in Old Spice, wearing nothing but a neon yellow, banana hammock . . . so yea.

But in case you couldn't already tell, this post was written entirely for the purpose of putting up this picture.

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Mark Osler said...

I think Thomas is ready for a reality tv show.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

Thanks for the buzz Swanburg. Maybe I would get more hits if I started blogging about beating your girlfriend at videogames eh?

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly a case of colonic irrigation gone terribly wrong.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

To be more precise, it was a public-colonic irrigation-with-a microphone-on stage-at-Scruff's gone terribly wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home