Friday, April 13, 2007

Haiku Friday

I've strayed from Osler's haiku Friday in the recent months but for better or worse, the suggested topic, "Karaoke with Mom" has coaxed me out of hiding:

Mom never taught me,
Nor did the etiquette coach;
But looks about right.

May it please the court;
I make only one motion
And it looks like this:
Make that two motions
This one involves more pelvis.
And naiveté.

But really, don't worry about it. That's totally not me and a Federal Court Judge singing karaoke at Scruff's back in the days of 1Q. It's not. I know this because the guy in green is classy. Most people need a tuxedo and top hat or a pinky finger hanging playfully off a champagne flute to look this classy.

Right now, that guy is probably on a flight to England for the sole purpose of calling the Queen a classless whore; I'm here in Waco . . . studying.

4 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Mark Osler said...

Wow! That top picture is pretty awesome. You and Celebrity Luvr and GED3 together, at Scruffy's... wow.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought I'd had quality time with federal judges.

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ! What is wrong with that guy's skin?

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that 2nd picture looks a little awkward...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home