Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SBA Elections

SBA elections are tomorrow and Friday from 10 AM to 2 PM, therefore it's time you meet the candidates I'm voting for:

Exec Pres: Jolie McCuistion

She campaigned with cookies, stickers and flyers. She has the champion status from the Bridgette Fusilier Invitational and a Pepperdine MBA. In other words, she'll make it rain.

Exec VP:
1) Rory Brewton
2) Neel Gonuguntla
I'm torn so I'm not voting . . . unless one of them pays me.

Exec Secretary - Kate Moynahan (Uncontested)
Exec Treasurer: Jessica Rosenbaum
All you need to know is her campaign slogan: "If Stephen Baker can do it, so can I."

Exec Parliamentarian: Alex Bell


Beating Bell is as likely as going to Atlantis and simultaneously capturing three unicorns being ridden by loquacious Leprechauns. You can't fight it.
3L Pres - Dan Stokes (Uncontested)
3L VP - Laura Morgan (Uncontested)
3L Secretary - Kristy Tyler (Uncontested)

2L Pres: Jessica Hart
2L VP: Kami Keller
2L Secretary: Dylan Springmann
The reigning threesome has done an awesome job and I don't want to see them go . . . and neither do you. Dylan is kind of known for being temperamental and I wouldn't be surprised if he hurts you. That's all I'm saying. That and he kind of looks like Mr. Bean.

1L Pres: Angela Hackett
She had me join her Facebook group so I kind of have to.

1L VP: Zach Gordon
Not only did this guy teach me to shoot a shotgun but we share things . . . things like blonde spots in our hair and a fetish for wrestling dangerous animals.

1L Secretary: John Burkhead
I'll vote for Burkhead because sometimes . . . the size of your gun matters.

TX Bar Association Rep - Jennie Bauman (Uncontested)
ABA Rep - Kaye Johnson (Uncontested)

9 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that you don't get to vote for all 3 class pres/VP/Secretary right? You only get to vote for the class you're in--but way to campaign for the others :)

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will write in votes be considered?

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you intentionally misspelling Prof. Property's name?

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Jolie!

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only vote for the ultimate of badasses. Therefore, I vote for Jolie. And that's all you need to know about that.

 
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

write in campaign for applejack!

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appelman would beat everyone... except maybe Bell (aka The Juggernaut).

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

MZ . . . if I can't vote for people not in my class, you can't vote for people not in your school.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Jon...I'm more than a little offended!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home