Thursday, April 12, 2007

Phi Alpha Delta Karaoke Contest

BC and A. Web doing Eminem's "Lose Yourself." I put this picture up to give you a taste of what you'll be seeing in 30 years when I sell the video for millions . . . possibly billions. And yes, I do have the video and yes, it is worth every penny.



I've been told to never sing Journey on anything less than a full stomach of liquor and once singing, it's totally appropriate to indiscriminately point. Check and check.

Not top ten speaker but number two singer?

Either speaking and singing are two totally different things (which they're obviously not) or I should have done moot court with a flask instead of notes.



Imagine you're this guy, standing on stage singing "Sweet, Sweet Fantasy" by Mariah Carey. I know it's tough but bear with me. So you finish singing the worst song ever and as you get off stage, one of the two girls below says, "He is soooo hot."

What do you do?

Well if you're me, you take her home and wear her as a hat; if you're Thomas you say, "Of course I am, I'm Brad Thomas" and walk away, never to talk to her again.


This picture just shows how awkward BC can be when he's had too much to drink.



To really appreciate this picture you kind of had to be there, and you kind of have to see the picture when it's really large . . . then you could see Haley's face in all its glory.

Basically:
Alex: Haley, you want to dance?
Haley: (Spitting drink on his face followed by uncontrolled laughing)
Alex: Fine, I'll proceed to dance by myself.

And since I don't have a picture of Alex dancing, I give you the next best thing. Here's a classmate artistically mixing the Heimlich Maneuver and falling into what some call crunk dancing.
_
So yea, that was that.
_
And not to be in the least bit cliché, Brandon Lewis won the event with Bon Jovi. So way to go Brandon. Way to grab the bull by the horns and take the road less traveled. Bon Jovi winning a karaoke contest . . . crazy.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Webb and I should've won. That is all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home