Monday, March 05, 2007

Things to do Besides Blog

Tomorrow at 3:30 there’s a meeting with the trap & skeet club followed at 6:30 by softball, at which time Team Malpractice will be taking another stab at hand-eye coordination. Assuming that goes poorly, the teammates and I will be taking our losing streak over to the Cameron Park Zoo for Immunity libations and fajitas.

As for the LARC III brief due Friday, I’ve got it covered. Between Jigglesby-the-Briefing-Weasel and my harem of Consumer and Family Science majors, I gauren-damn-tee that brief will be chock-full of creativity.


And if you’re wondering whether or not I actually have a briefing weasel, the answer is yes. I have a briefing weasel and he is beautiful.

3 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may very well be beautiful, but please keep your weasel in your briefs. . .

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

Touché anon. commenter. Unfortunately, if we continue analogizing my weasel to a phallus, this comment section will start looking like BizOrg . . . you know . . . with all that talk of a partner’s premature withdrawal and liquidating . . . her. . .umm, I’ll stop there. But you get where I’m going.

I really don’t know what I’m going to do now that we are on to Corporations. Everything I learned about partnerships, stemmed from a huge sexually charged analogy that only myself and a 14-year old degenerate could understand.

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all have our own learning styles. . . .

P.S. It's "hard" to believe, but now I'm actually looking forward to BigOrg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home