Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Quick Night Cap

Last night was an epic occasion, highlighted by Mark Reitmeier aka DJ Camo Hat’s three impromptu performances. Boys in the Hood, Ice Ice Baby and The Humpty Dance were all sung with a Paul Wall-esque mumble and a Prince-like flamboyance. Besides that, it was all Piano Man and I.

I say I because I did a lot of dancing; the kind of dancing that requires a thumb, pointer finger and alcohol. The next SBA event is Immunity Day and from what I gather, it will be held at the Camron Park Zoo and involve monkeys.

In other news, our softball team lost tonight’s game to Ex Parte in My Pants and IPLawGuy and I are now Facebook official friends. While the latter event is somewhat exciting, tonight’ loss brings our combined intramural record to approximately 1 – 100 and as you can imagine, many of players on Team Malpractice are distraught.


Now on to the brief because that’s the kind of thing we do around here, but to cheer myself up I’ve included this picture; It proves that the love of my life has low standards and that’s the sort of thing that helps me sleep at night.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home