Monday, February 26, 2007

Waco We Do!

I should be doing homework but thanks to the good folks at BearMeat, I have much weightier matters to attend to.

Except for the part where they try to exemplify Waco’s diversity by showing the only minorities in the ad not looking so happy to be riding horses to school, this is obviously the greatest YouTube video EVER.

But don’t start screaming Waco We Do just yet. There is a criminal or two amongst us. Go to BearMeat for the rest of the article and commentary but the gist of a recent Waco Craigslist ad reads something like this:

“Cindy and Stephanie are now in their early 40's they were strippers and heavy cocaine users in their early twenties. Apparantly [sic] their pimps got them involved to steal my copyrights and patents. How do I know these hookers? Went to high school with them. $10,000 reward for thier [sic] whereabouts.”

Prof. CrimPro always says “There are some things more important than catching criminals” but in this case, I really don’t know. I’m going to find these heavy cocaine using strippers and bring them to justice . . . the kind of justice found in those nighttime pay-per-view shows.

3 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Senior Editor Red Andrews said...

We thank you for publicizing our breaking news to the sodomites, drunkards, Mormons, and masochists at Umphrey Law. We will remember this kindness, Mr. Swanburg.

BearMeat

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for distracting me from writing my moot court brief, Mr. Swamburg- that ad is quite funny!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Jon Swanburg said...

It's Swan like the bird not Swam like the verb. I just thought I'd point that out cause my man Chicago, without fail, blows it every time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home